Today's Moments Are Tomorrow's Memories.
Preserve all your Pet details with our Paw-Cast A Memory Kit.
Pets are family too and with this 3D casting kit, you can keep their keepsake forever. From Pugs to Dalmatians, capture their pudgy paw pads with a hand hold designed for dog lovers and their furry companion.
•NEW! Larger Size! The new bucket dimentions are 8" tall by 8" in diameter to better fit bigger dogs and owner - PLUS 50% more molding material
•Enough to use for a Pet + Owner
•Create a memorable Keepsake with your buddy
•Also a great birthday or Christmas gift for someone you love and care!
•Non-Toxic, Non-Allergenic and 100% Biodegradable
•Can be used by ANY Dog
•Plastic molding bucket
•Bag of molding powder
•Bag of casting stone
Optional refill (casting powders only) to create an additonal statue can be added to this complete kit at a discount- see selection above.
Optional Finish: Painting and/or sealing your completed statue is not required, but it is recommended if it will be handled a lot. We have include a few of our most popular finishes. All finishes come with a pint brush. With the acrylic paints, the first think coat works as a primer and it is best to apply 1-2 thin coats on top of that. The triple thick glaze and the matte sealant are best when applied in 2 thin layers.
Optional Display Base: A display base can be added at a discount. Attach with tacky wax, crazy/super glue, epoxy or even a screw. Tips: If using glues, first sand the base surface where cast will be attached. If using a screw, place a screw receiver plug in the cast during the setting phase.
Other Items Needed: Large rubber spatula whisk, or large plastic spoon for mixing molding material, liquid measuring cup, glass or disposable bowl for mixing casting stone.
(1) Mix the molding powder with water. Insert paw into the molding container. After about 1-3 minutes the mould sets. Wiggle paw and hand out of the moulding material.
(2) Mix the bag of casting stone with water. Pour the casting mixture into the mold. Let the casting stone harden for two hours.
(3) Tear open the mould and remove the statue.
(4) Paint and Enjoy!
Note: Customer satisfaction is our number priority but please make sure you follow all the instructions. Failing to follow instructions may cause the results to vary for which we are not responsible. Used kits are not refundable.
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
1. Is this safe for my dog?
- Yes, Our non-toxic moulding jelly is absolutely safe for humans and pets. If the pet ingests some of the molding material, it is doesn't taste great, but it is edible.
2. My dog is super naughty and impatient, will this work?
- We have tried this with the naughtiest dogs, with a speedy setting time of just over a minute or 2, it's just enough time for your pooch to enjoy a tasty treat. Sausages and a scratch behind the ear.
3. What if my dog wiggles during the process?
- Our product is wiggle-proof and has worked with the most impatient dogs. Just make sure you have a helper.
4. My dog is furry, will this work?
- The molding material does not generally stick to fur but it is recommended that vegetable oil (or other edible oil) be applied first to the fur.