Introducing the world's first maskless, hoseless, cordless micro-CPAP device.
Sounds too good to be true, right? Well, think again ...
After months of rigorous product development, our team of highly-motivated individuals are more than excited to introduce a ground-breaking alternative to treat Sleep Apnea/Snoring.
Designed from the ground-up, our revolutionary breathing apparatus optimizes for comfort without sacrificing versatility:
- Nose Buds - Soft, comfortable silicone engineered to stay firmly in the nostril, forming a perfect seal without the need for straps.
- Housing - Lightweight molded shell holds all aeration components. Total weight of device is less than three ounces.
- Inhalation Vents - As the individual inhales, air enters through the inhalation vents and is purified by carbon air filters. Such airflow is accentuated by an acceleration effect that results from the ergonomic design of our device.
- Exhalation Vents - As the individual exhales, unencumbered airflow exits through the micro-screens.
How exactly does it work?
When the soft-tissue in the back of your throat collapses, snoring ensues. If severe enough, little to no opening will exist; thus, causing a blockage of airflow. This condition is otherwise known as Obstructive Sleep Apnea (OSA).
Our anti-snoring device works to create a positive airflow via your nasal passageway in order to prevent the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing. You may be wondering, “How is this possible?”
The answer lies within the intricate array of air filters and micro-screens located within our device:
- An array of carbon air filters both purify and accelerate your air intake. Simultaneously, micro-screens in the exhalation vents act as a pressure gradient that limit the amount of air lost in each exhale.
- While working in unison, the above-stated elements of our device will increase your air intake without letting such excess air escape. As a result, more air is taken in, than lost; thus, creating a positive air pressure build-up.
A steady build-up and continuous flow of such pressure prevents the soft-tissue in the back of your throat from collapsing while asleep. Please reference the video below to learn more about how our device works to alleviate you from snoring:
So, what are you waiting for?
Get yours today to finally make the dream of having a restful, uninterrupted night's sleep into a reality!
Our micro-CPAP device has already liberated over 1954 individuals from snoring or sleep apnea! We hope that we can change your life next ...
We make every effort to process orders within 7 business days of when they are received.
Once the package is shipped it can take 7-14 business days for delivery (if you are located in the United States, Australia, UK or Canada) or 10-45 business days, depending on your location and the local carrier. You will receive a tracking number when the product ships and email updates every step of the way in the shipping process. If your order already passed out the estimated time please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We will accept returns if a mistake was made on our side (which will likely never happen).
All items must be returned within 60 days and must be unused and unworn. They also cannot be tampered with or damaged by a cat, dog, turtle, goat, dragon, or any other mythical creature or odor.
If the worst has happened and you'd like to do a return, please send us an email at email@example.com
We donate anually 10% of net profits to several associations!
Our goal is to reach up to 30% as we increase our sales volume.